Nutritional support in symptomatic treatment of:
- Digestive disorders of viral, bacterial or parasitic origin.
- Gastrointestinal disorders caused by alterations or changes in diet.
- Digestive alterations caused by an imbalance in intestinal microflora, caused by treatments with antibiotics, travel, prolonged periods of stress, etc.
- Whenever balance in the intestinal flora must be re-established and/or maintained.
Presentation: box of ten 2 g tablets.
Information for the veterinarian
Ulyte should be given twice daily for two days.
|<10 kg||11-25 kg||26 - 40 kg||>40 kg|
|Ulyte gel®||2 ml||4 ml||6 ml||8 ml|
|Ulyte® tablets||1 tablet||2 tablets||3 tablets||4 tablets|
Generally speaking, two days of treatment are usually sufficient to resolve symptoms and to restore intestinal function.
When used as a prophylactic, treatment should start one day before the stressful situation.
In cases of severe digestive alterations, the dose may be doubled
- It restores gut flora balance
- It compacts stool
- It replenishes electrolytes
- It absorbs toxins, bacteria, viruses, etc.
The composition of Ulyte® tablets and Ulyte® gel is virtually identical, with the sole exception of activated charcoal in Ulyte® gel.
The choice of one or another formulation will depend on:
- The client's preference, wich will guarantee treatment compliance.
- Whether the circumstances of the case advise the use of activated carbon.
- The preferences and protocols of the veterinarian: some veterinarians prefer to adminster a preliminary dose of Ulyte® gel in the clinic, and then let the client continue the treatment in the home with Ulyte® tablets.
DOCUMENTATION FOR THE VETERINARY
* This information is available only to veterinarians. Clicking the download link declares that possess appropriate qualifications to access the content..