Uderm Omega Gel
U~derm Omega Gel contains essential fatty acids, mainly the series Omega 3 and Omega 6, concentrated and purified, coming from borage and fish oil. Its high content in eicosapentaenoic (EPA), docosehexaenoic (DHA) and gamma-linolenic (GLA) acids provides it with multiple effects that are beneficial in nutritional focus in dogs and cats. In addition, their continued use helps to maintain a healthy and shiny coat.
Essential fatty acids are essential cellular constituents that are not synthesised by the body and therefore need to be provided by the diet.
- Omega 3-6-9 fatty acids with a high concentration of EPA and DHA.
- Suitable for cats and small breed dogs.
- High palatability.
Information for the veterinarian
Composition per 1.15 g
375,5 mg of purified fish oil:
|Omega 6||100 mg of purified borage oil:||
- 4 cm of paste/5 kg = 1.15 g = ½ teaspoon.
- Can be spread over 1 or 2 takes a day.
- Can be given directly by mouth, and is accepted in the majority of occasions as if it were a treat. In the unlikely event of it being refused, it can be hidden in food.
- In cats, the paste can also be deposited on the snout and they will tend to lick it as part of their cleaning habits.
- U~derm omega gel, the ideal way to administer fatty acids to cats and small breed dogs.
- High palatability
- Easy administration
- High concentration of EPA and DHA
- It allows to provide the necessary amounts of EPA and DHA without the need to change the usual diet and in a much more economical way.
- Packaged in an aluminium tube to preserve the fatty acids from light and oxidation.
- Incorporates vitamin E to prevent possible damage caused by lipid peroxidation of fats.