Simultaneous detection of antibodies for Ehrlichia canis and Anaplasma platys in blood, serum or plasma.
Format: boxes with 5 and 10 tests.
|Purpose:||Simultaneous detection of antibodies against Ehrichia canis and Anaplasma platys|
|Sample:||Whole blood, serum, plasma...|
|Reading time:||5-10 minutes.|
|Presentation:||Individual 1-test boxes.|
- It detects Ehrlichid and Anaplasma separately for the best diagnostic and prognosis.
- Precise capillary tube incorporated to dispense an exact volume of the sample.
- Only 10 micro-litres of sample are needed.
- Simple 2-step technique: save time and prevent mistakes.
Information for the veterinarian
- Remove the test device from the protective pouch and place it on a flat and dry surface.
- Take the sample with the capillary by pressing below the flattened end. When you stop pressing it, the volume will reach the black line marked at the end.
- Add the amount provided by the capillary on the Ehrlichia sample well.
- Add 2 drops of buffer solution on the Ehrlichia sample well (Developing buffer)*.
- Repeat exactly the same procedure for the Anaplasma sample well.
- Read the results within 15 minutes. After this time, the result is not valid.