Detection of Dirofilaria immitis antigen and antibodies against Leishmania infantum, Ehrlichia canis and Anaplasma in blood, serum or plasma.
Test available for reading in the Uranotest Smart Reader app.
|Purpose:||Simultaneous detection of antibodies against Leishmania infantum, Ehrlichia canis
and Anaplasma, and the Dirofilaria immitis antigen
|Sample:||Whole blood, serum, plasma|
|Sensitivity:||Leishmania 97 % versus IFI
Ehrlichia 95 % versus IFI
Dirofilaria 94% versus necropsy
Anaplasma 96 % versus IFI
|Specificity:||Leishmania 99 % versus IFI
Ehrlichia 94.6 % versus IFI
Dirofilaria 100% versus necropsy
Anaplasma 99 % versus IFI
|Execution time:||2 minutes|
|Reading time:||15 minutes|
|Presentation:||Boxes with 5 tests or 10 tests|
|Registration Nº:||3779 RD|
|* Includes seal for health passport and EDTA tubes for blood collection|
- Complete health examination with a small sample volume of only 20 µl per parameter.
- Storage at room temperature: less space in the refrigerator, time savings because no tempering is required and convenience when used in visits outside the clinic..
- Immunochromatographic technique in only 2 steps: simplicity, time savings and less room for error.
Information for the veterinarian
- Remove the test device from the protective pouch and place it on a flat and dry surface.
- Take the sample with the capillary by pressing below the flattened end. When you stop pressing it, the volume will reach the black line marked at the end.
- Add the amount provided by the capillary on the Dirofilaria sample well.
- Add 2 drops of buffer solution on the Dirofilaria sample well (Developing buffer)*.
- Repeat exactly the same procedure for the Anaplasma, Ehrlichia and Leishmania (points 2, 3 and 4).
- Read the results within 15 minutes. Coloured lines appeared after 15 minutes have not diagnostic value.
There is only a single purple line on the C area of Dirofilaria, Ehrlichia, Anaplasma and Leishmania.
Two lines appear on the result window (T and C lines).
The test is invalid if not coloured line appears at the Control area (C) even if a coloured line appears in the Test area (T). The reason may be due to incorrect handling or using a damaged test.
DOCUMENTATION FOR THE VETERINARY
* This information is available only to veterinarians. Clicking the download link declares that possess appropriate qualifications to access the content..