Uranotest Copro is a device that simplifies coprological examination, from the process of sample collection by the owner until the completion of the parasitological examination at the clinic. We make coprological analysis easy.
System for collection, dilution, preservation, filtration and concentration of faeces to obtain a sediment suitable for microscopic examination.Without odours or handling of stools.
|Purpose:||A device that simplifies the coprological examination from the sample collection process
by the owner to the parasitological examination in the clinic
|Presentation:||Boxes with 10 units
Includes lugol for staining of the sediment obtained
|Registration No:||2972 H|
- Bottle with Greenfix® preservative, non-toxic and environmentally friendly, which ensures the preservation and integrity of the sample for 15 days. The same bottle incorporates a 260 micron filter that allows eggs, cysts and larvae to pass through and retains coarse particles, obtaining a clean sample suitable for microscopic analysis.
- Device that simplifies the coprological examination from the process of sample collection by the owner to the performance of the parasitological examination in the clinic.
- Easier and more hygienic coprological analysis for veterinarian and owner.
- Without odours or handling of stools.
Information for the veterinarian
When the vet receives the sample from their client, all that is required is to follow these simple steps:
- Convenience and hygiene for both the owner and the vet.
- No unpleasant odours or handling of the stools.
- The stool sample can be preserved at room temperature for up to 15 days.
- It significantly reduces the time of diagnosis and therefore the costs for the clinic.
The system used in Uranotest Copro has been voted one of the 8 most innovative technologies by the WHO, for its high performance in parasitological examinations and the way it aids the routine of the laboratory technician.
DOCUMENTATION FOR THE VETERINARY
* This information is available only to veterinarians. Clicking the download link declares that possess appropriate qualifications to access the content..